Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Moab, March 2008

We went out to Nutty Putty last weekend and it was one of my favorite trips ever! I got to ride my new bike. At first I was a little scared of it because it's bigger, but after a while I got use to it and the way the power was and I had a blast! I rode more on this trip than any other trip! I really like this spot at nutty putty because it has a track and some really neat gulleys right by camp. We didn't even see anybody else on this track all weekend until Saturday when it was a bit busier and then there were a few other kids riding there for a little while, but I didn't mind too much. We still had the whole spot to ourself because everyone else stayed on the other side of the hills. I even learned a new trick! I started to turn my head in the air and practiced it until I could do it every time. In this first picture I turned my head almost all the way around. Here is a video of me jumping and some pictures of jumping and hunting for easter eggs. I got a new nerf long range gun for easter too and a guitar stand for my guitar.





Click to see more information on this area .

0 comments: